Request

ANYTHING TO DO WITH SWAPPING A V8 OR DIESEL INTO THE ASTRO/SAFARI

Topic author
Smiliesafari
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Request

Post by Smiliesafari »

I'm in the beginning stages of the V8 swap. Collecting parts and pieces and studing wiring harnesses. I need the pin out diagrams for a 1998 Silverado pickup with the 5.0 or 5.7 vortec engine and 4L60E. I bought all of the SCFI parts and the Silverado PCM came with it. I've spent hours searching on the web and have come up with nothing. The site I posted earlier was a big help but it didn't give me exactly what I need. TIA \:D/
1996 Safari SLX Hotair balloon transport vehicle

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Re: Request

Post by Rebel »

I need the pin out diagrams for a 1998 Silverado pickup with the 5.0 or 5.7 vortec engine and 4L60E
You need a WHAT ? :yawinkle: :-k

Go for the V-8 Skip,,you da man. Wish I could help ya with the need but you know me,,,a carb and rock and roll,,sorry Skip.
Good luck on the swap and look forward to your pics and seeing your expert workmanship.
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words