OLV Rear Lift Shackle Bushings?

FROM FIBERGLASS MONOLEAFS TO AIR BAGS, STOCK HEIGHT TO BODY SLAMMED, EVERYTHING EXCEPT LIFTS GO HERE.

Topic author
9dawgs
I sleep in my van

OLV Rear Lift Shackle Bushings?

Post by 9dawgs »

Hi Guys, been a while since I've been on the board. Life is pretty busy lately, kids, grandkids, trips to Africa, etc. Anyhow, hunting season is getting ready to start down here in the South and I'm taking a hard look at the man van for some camping/hunting expeditions this season. I noticed my rear shackle bushings are almost completely gone where they mount to the frame. Does anyone know the correct size bushings to purchase?? I'd like to replace them with poly bushings so I can get longer service life out of them if possible but the market has a lot of bushings out there to choose from. Short of removing the shackle and taking it to the parts store to try and match it up, I'm stuck.

I also contacted the new owner Gerald at Overland Vans where I bought the lift kit. He said he doesn't know what size they are but is looking in to it for me. I thought I might get a quicker answer from some of you experts on here \:D/
Jim<><

'99 Astro 4X2, (RIP) 4" Overland Lift, 31X10.50/15 BF Goodrich AT T/A KO,
Rancho RS5000 shocks, Rockford Fosgate RFX9000, Red Top Optima, K&N Filter

'98 Astro 4X2 (SOLD)

Topic author
9dawgs
I sleep in my van

Re: OLV Rear Lift Shackle Bushings?

Post by 9dawgs »

Just wanted to let everyone know that Gerald at OLV found a set for me. He said they are black poly bushings with a 1.5" OD. Hope this helps spomebody else out.
Jim<><

'99 Astro 4X2, (RIP) 4" Overland Lift, 31X10.50/15 BF Goodrich AT T/A KO,
Rancho RS5000 shocks, Rockford Fosgate RFX9000, Red Top Optima, K&N Filter

'98 Astro 4X2 (SOLD)

apkills
I am merely driving my van
I am merely driving my van

Post by apkills »

I know this thread is old, but Energy 3-2124G bushing kit works great on the shackles.

Stroverlander
I sleep in my van

Post by Stroverlander »

The OLV shackles are sourced from airbagit.com and come with black urethane bushings. I ordered a replacement set for mine when I originally installed my used 2" lift that had worn shackle bushings.

Airbagit part #BUSH-MO2247 #MO2247 Bushing

http://www.airbagit.com/Bushings-to-fit ... mo2247.htm

The previously mention Energy Suspension 3.2124 bushings and Prothane 7-803 also fit.
2004 Astro LT AWD Stroverlander