Grover is now armed!

GOT A QUESTION ON THE FACTORY SECURITY SYSTEM OR IF YOU HAVE AN AFTERMARKET SYSTEM, POST IT HERE.

Topic author
Grover
I am smitten with my van

Grover is now armed!

Post by Grover »

Haven't been on the forum much because I haven't had much to say. Now I do lol

Had the front rotors replaced under warranty a couple of weeks ago, that put an end to the nasty vibration in the steering wheel. Still have a bit of a vibration coming down from highway speed, I think the front u- joint is going to be replaced very soon.

Yesterday had a starter kill installed on the van, after my dad's van got swiped from his apt building ( his is a Dodge) my buddy who owns an automotive electrical shop installed it. My van isn't going anywhere now except on a flatbed if someone has any ideas of stealing it. Even if they break the column and try and hot wire it.. still isn't going anywhere. :bounce:

In the process of getting that done, had to replace the driver's door lock motor, door jamb switch and some of the wiring in the harness was broken, so that got fixed as well, my buddy also enabled the windows to operate without the key being in the ignition yay!

clarkperez2334

Re: Grover is now armed!

Post by clarkperez2334 »

Originally posted by: Grover
Haven't been on the forum much because I haven't had much to say. Now I do lol

Had the front rotors replaced under warranty a couple of weeks ago, that put an end to the nasty vibration in the steering wheel. Still have a bit of a vibration coming down from highway speed, I think the front u- joint is going to be replaced very soon.

Yesterday had a starter kill installed on the van, after my dad's van got swiped from his apt building ( his is a Dodge) my buddy who owns an automotive electrical shop installed it. My van isn't going anywhere now except on a flatbed if someone has any ideas of stealing it. Even if they break the column and try and hot wire it.. still isn't going anywhere. :bounce:

In the process of getting that done, had to replace the driver's door lock motor, door jamb switch and some of the wiring in the harness was broken, so that got fixed as well, my buddy also enabled the windows to operate without the key being in the ignition yay!
That's great Grover! A week ago i helped my mom installed her new door jamb switch. the jamb was cool! it automatically activates the lights inside her vehicle.