Rocker Exit

Manifolds, flexpipe, catalytic converters, mufflers, hangers, piping, EGR etc.

doyoulikeithere
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: Rocker Exit

Post by doyoulikeithere »

I had one out the passenger side with a V6.
Sounded great to anyone getting passed on the highway. Lol !
Never seemed to be an issue with "Smog" coming in, but a V8 makes a lot more, so.....
I've seen some pretty wicked side pipe duals with a crossover pipe before.
2021 Yamaha Tenere 700 - Blue.
2016 Yamaha XSR900 - Silver.
1990 Astro - AWD - Brown.
1987 Astro - With 5 Speed & 4wd - Silver & Blue.

MountainManJoe
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Post by MountainManJoe »

I noticed your tires, doyoulikeithere. They look like excellent all-around tires. What do you think of them?

GnarliSafari
I sleep in my van

Post by GnarliSafari »

just cut off my cat and muffler on my truck and sidepiped it, ganna do the van to soon but i am waiting for the bushings that go between the manifolds and the y pipe. wasnt gonna go through the rockers but i can see if there is room to do so. i have a flowmaster 40 3"in dual 2.5" out will only be on the passenger side, no cat for the van either anymore as i dont need to smog test it where i live! truck sounds mean, van should sound healthier as those bushings i suspect have been rotten for a while hence no power/backpressure.
99 SLT Safari AWD, G80/GT4 rear, Burgundy, 196,000 and counting (strictly AMSOIL) flowmaster 40series muffler no more cat, K&N Kone Filter, roll pan, 255/60/15 rubbers mounted to 15x8.5 inch American Racing Tailgunner wheels, billet grille, CB Radio, Alpine Deck, Shag carpet, the list goes on....
03 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, LB7 Duramax Diesel, 5 speed Allison Tranny, Crew Cab Long Bed, no muffler or cat, 4 inch turbo back and side piped. not too many other mods yet, also addicted to AMSOIL.