We're Back!

Website and forum related news and changes.

Topic author
MountainManJoe
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

We're Back!

Post by MountainManJoe »

The site had to be taken offline for a few days to move the forum and domains to a new host. It was a lot of work, but it's finally done. Thank you for your patience, everyone.

Justice has retired from his administrative duties here. Big thanks to him for his years of dedicated work to keep this place running. =D>

Myself and Captn. Crunch are happy to be the new owners of Astrosafarivans.org (and .com and .net).

I am still working on restoring the old image galleries and a few other things, but the forum should be here in it's entirety. If you notice something missing or any other problems with the site, please let me know.

A webmasters job is never done, and so I will continue to make improvements as time allows. If you have any suggestions how to make the site better, please post them in the "WEBSITE PROBLEMS/SUGGESTIONS/COMMENTS" section.

If you feel that you've benefited from the information on this site, and you'd like to contribute to the rent, you can send us a private message.

Enjoy! :cheers:

justice
I sleep in my van

Re: We're Back!

Post by justice »

Hey everyone. My apologies for the time it took to get the site transferred to the new owners. I just ran out of time to take proper care of the site and I am glad it is going to keep going forward in good hands.

I hope you all can continue to support the site like in the past.

Justice
I have a ban hammer and I ain't fraid to use it!

Current - 2004 Astro Cargo

Former
95 Safari (money pit - sold)
93 Astro Cargo (totaled)
85 Astro - (Bought for parts and scrapped)
92 Astro Conversion (sold)
87 Safari Shorty (sold)