Newbie with 2 2003 Astro Cargos

Introduce yourself
( Please do not post help questions here )

Topic author
4FX
I am merely driving my van

Newbie with 2 2003 Astro Cargos

Post by 4FX »

Hey Astro fans, Name is Troy from OH and have a couple 2003 Astros, One has been a frickin nightmare since the engine change at 217K. and just bought another one in November with 139K for $4500.00 2003 AWD.

the 03' AWD van I'll be rigging to do commercial tile/grout cleaning with my start-up business by the end of this year. and just found out this has the coveted G80 Locker in it

I'm looking to do some simple upgrades here and there on it and this forum looks like a cool place with some of my many to come questions.
1st will be doing a complete EBC Brake upgrade with their Powerstop Z36 complete kit. then would like to add factory power windows and door locks and maybe add street scene power mirrors ??

Thanks for letting me a part of the group
Troy
2003 RWD
2003 AWD
and looking for 2 more LOW mileage 03-05 Astro AWD Cargos for my business

Astrophysics
I sleep in my van

Re: Newbie with 2 2003 Astro Cargos

Post by Astrophysics »

Welcome Troy!

2003 AWD should serve you well.

Astrophysics

Topic author
4FX

Re: Newbie with 2 2003 Astro Cargos

Post by 4FX »

Thanks Astrophysics

I hope so, plan on getting at least 2 more in near future for my business, and maybe transplanting them all with the new GM 4.3 LV3. bodies are great just need a few tweaks here and there and hopefully get a lot more life out of them, VS buying new and paying a fortune for MORE than that I don't need for this line of work.

Troy
Troy
2003 RWD
2003 AWD
and looking for 2 more LOW mileage 03-05 Astro AWD Cargos for my business