my shorty astro from u.k

Post photos, video of your van

Topic author
calvin
I am merely driving my van

my shorty astro from u.k

Post by calvin »

Image Hi to you all,hear is a pic of my van.it is an old pic when i first got her 10 weeks ago. The pic was taken at a show. I with post some new pics soon. :supz:

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Re: my shorty astro from u.k

Post by Rebel »

Clean looking ride. Do you happen to remember what that was on the left side of the pic you posted ?
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

Smiliesafari
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by Smiliesafari »

Welcome aboard, Calvin. You'll like this site. Lots of really cool guys and gals.
1996 Safari SLX Hotair balloon transport vehicle

Kabey's Van
I sleep in my van

Post by Kabey's Van »

Yeh I was wondering what that is to the left as well. It looks like a late 40's early 50's Anglia or Morris panel van with flared fenders.

Topic author
calvin

Post by calvin »

it a rover maestro van call radical. running a rover v8 and jag rear axel.the body kit is all metal.it took him 14 years to get to this stage and is not finished yet. he is a friend of mine.if you go onto uk street vans web site and go to shows and events and go into billing show you will see it and my old ecort van whitch is red with black alloys and body kit. :supz:

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

Welcome fellow Brit.... We have all your answers here Image
`86 V8 Lowered Cargo, extensively modified, shaved bald, wearing the shortest, sluttyest white primer dress....

A British Wanker living in So KarlyFornia.
My Astro tows my toys to Glamis sand dunes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2pqjQtpso
First ever canal jump at Glamis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXZjM84x_Xc

d3athm3talh3ad
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by d3athm3talh3ad »

welcome...that's a nice van you have there...those are nice pics of the vans at that show...i really like the hearse too!! that display and the lights on all the vans were so cool!! looking forward to the updated pics of your van...

original_balzer
I get chills without my van.

Post by original_balzer »

calvin wrote:it a rover maestro van call radical. running a rover v8 and jag rear axel.the body kit is all metal.it took him 14 years to get to this stage and is not finished yet. he is a friend of mine.if you go onto uk street vans web site and go to shows and events and go into billing show you will see it and my old ecort van whitch is red with black alloys and body kit. :supz:

I guess Im not brittish enough to figure out that site I didnt see a red van with black wheels and a body kit and I looked at hundreds of pics

Topic author
calvin

Post by calvin »

original_balzer wrote:
calvin wrote:it a rover maestro van call radical. running a rover v8 and jag rear axel.the body kit is all metal.it took him 14 years to get to this stage and is not finished yet. he is a friend of mine.if you go onto uk street vans web site and go to shows and events and go into billing show you will see it and my old ecort van whitch is red with black alloys and body kit. :supz:

I guess Im not brittish enough to figure out that site I didnt see a red van with black wheels and a body kit and I looked at hundreds of pics
hi it is in shows and events page then go to billing 2008.it is the 20th pic.it is only a small van.