The premier site for Astro and Safari van information
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Gen II Cup Holders
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:08 am 
I am merely driving my van

A new style cup holder is available ! :bounce:

These Acrylic Cupholders replace the floppy black rubber thingies for the Gen II vans. They are available with Astro or Safari Logos down the middle or no logo at all. The cup hole sizes are large for the plastic or paper cups from fast food locations or mini-marts and small holes for the traditional aluminum cans. The Logo Cupholders are on clear acrylic and engraved from the back side to allow the top to be smooth. No gook build up! I can do a smoke gray, but the logo doesn't show thru so they would be without logo. For an additional $10.00 I will do custom specific hole sizes.

The photos show four possible variations, (1) two large holes on an Astro, (2) a large and small on a Safari, (3) a large and small on an Astro as installed and (4) two large in smoke on a generic. I can make them with any combination of the two holes, with either or no logo. Please PM me with your order and please be specific with the logo, hole sizes for left and right locations to avoid the yoyo PMs to clarify. I will send you a PayPal invoice specifying the particulars of the order just to be sure. Paypal is the quickest for the order but let me know if you want another payment system.

Standard Cupholders are $25 including shipping. They will go out standard USPS shipping within 24 hrs of order.

Pictures are available at photobucket: I would attach them here but for some reason it won't let me. I just set up the photobucket account so please bear with me while I figure it out. PM me if they don't show up. Thanks.

http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/rbige ... t=4&page=1

Post subject: Re: Gen II Cup Holders
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:17 am 

Are these to be mounted via a screwdriver in the middle? Or do they hold in the place on it's own?